Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time- a sensation.

A friend called me after a long time... He'd just come back from India and He had couple of good news about career, so we had many topics to talk and catch up with each other. But still, at the end of it, when we said bye, I felt as if I talked for a lot of time- perhaps 2 hours.....???

I checked my mobile and was surprised to see that I'd talked just for 40 mins!!!

The same morning my boyfriend had called up. After cutting the call, I felt I talked for just few minutes... for one hour or so max...

I checked my mobile and it showed me that I was talking for one hour 55 mins!!!

Time is not evenly graded on x axis. Sometimes a min means one hour and it really is one hour. Coz that is what I feel, I experience. And at times, one hour passes like one minute. That is also very true.

An Urdu poem says- days of togetherness are as short as life and nights of separation are as long and dark as my long think hair.... :-)

No comments: