Tuesday, October 16, 2007

....!!!!

Is this all dream.... Nah.. but I never knew that life can be so nice, and wonderful and simply great!!!!! I do not want this phase to end ever...

I would love to die now... perfect time!

But hey, time may have a lovely bunch of wonderful events in the bag… am eager to welcome those… I dream to evolve even better, work even harder and achieve even more! I wish to see my aspirations turned even more positive and constructive.

I remember a marathi poem-

Unha sarakha harsh maza asava, gharatun baher yavi mule,
Nabha sarakha shok maza asava bhui tun dekhil yavi phule!!

Bhui sarakhi preeti mazi asawi, khani tya jala hi futave zare,
Nabha sarakhi shanti mazi asavi phulave bhavishyatle kevade!!

May my pleasures smile like summers- which bring kids out of their houses.
May my sorrows flow like rainy sky- which raises flowers from Earth.

May my love burst like Earth- water- life- flows even through the wounds.
May my peace linger like sky, may flowers of future blossom through it!

1 comment:

Sanjeevanee said...

Yes, it was a dream!!
It wasn't a reality after all, wasn't worth demanding death at that moment.
Death would be less cruel than destiny though, it woundn't have made me suffer...

Anyway, yesterday taught me a good lesson and ... after all, tomorrow is another day!!!

Good, that dreams tend to end at dawn!