Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Suicides

Suicides are serious. It's all about attitude. Life is full of worst events. And moreover those are highly subjective! And satisfaction is the most illusive state of mind.

Animal, named man is strangely ambitious. A marathi poem describes it well-- whatever that is beyond reach, far away, difficult to achieve, is the most attractive. And once that destination is conquered, the same turns very ordinary.. n next destination catches our eyes upon it!

Other day, I had the worst feeling of life! I thought, my mind was the most disposable thing in the world.. It was horrible feeling! And I have faced many such horrible feelings till the date. N am sure everyone has faced similar feelings at some point in life.

That's why, it's all about attitude and philosophy of life. For me, life is the most beautiful fact of world! I'm amazed by the cycle of passage of genes to next generation and continuity of life! Everyone in the world has suffered a lot... am sure of it. World is full of losses- personal or professional! Every person has to accept his/her share of loss! And every person here contributes to the world to which we all are exposed. Still whenever I look at world, I find it dancing, bubbling with enthusiasm! It's ever beautiful; full of youth and charm!! A look out of my window has tremendous strength to lessen my gloom and sorrows whenever I feel low!! Similar thoughts are described in daffodils- a poem-
for oft when on my couch I lie in vacant or in passive mood,
they flash upon my inward eye, which is a bliss of solitude.

Becoming an 'insignificant part of huge world' is great pleasure!!

I think, this attitude is base of Hindu philosophy as well. We know firmly- that beyond certain point destiny is inevitable! And personally it makes me very strong. I take this inevitable nature of destiny very positively! It prepares me to face situations bravely and accept the rewards modestly. It makes me believe that I have my share of reward hidden somewhere in future. This philosophy makes me accept adversities as blessings, tests administered by almighty! acceptance of inevitable phenomenon which are beyond our reach even if we wish to correct situations and being thankful for whatever we have.. and first of all-being considerate and counting what we possess as tremendous positivities in life.. this all makes one positive and that's the path which leads slowly to the ever drempt contentedness!!